Silicone Based SpreaderLeading Manufacturer of spreader sticker & activator from Indore.
Spreader Sticker & Activator Approx. Price: Rs 170 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Colour||Clear Transparent Liquid|
|Pack Size||50 Kg and 200 Kg|
|Packing material||Carboys And Barrels|
|Stability||3 Years Minimum|
- Silicon Super Spreader is a superior wetting agent, developed to improve the wetting, spreading and penetration of chemicals. Fenton Silicon Spreader reduces the surface tension to a very low level, resulting in a rapid wetting cum spreading on leaves. When incorporated in formulations, near complete coverage of leaf is achieved. The product facilitates uptake of chemicals into the plant tissue. It can also be used as an ingredient in pesticide formulations, or at times, as a tank mix adjuvant for foliar applied chemicals.
- Silicon super spreader is a specially formulated product possessing a low molecular weight non-ionic silicon polyether surfactant.
- DKC Silicon spreader is a versatile product that helps enhance the performance of agriculture chemicals, especially the broadleaf herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and plant growth regulators that are water soluble.
- Silicone super spreader is extremely cost effective , as it is designed to work efficiently and economically.
- Appearance - Clear pale straw liquid.
- Solubility -Easily miscible in water
- Surface tension - 21.5 at 0.1 % , mN/m
- Cloud Point ( 0.1 wt% ) , *C -
- Specific Gravity at 25 deg C - 1.020
- Viscocity at 25 deg C - 30 to 60 Cstk
- Solid Content % - 100
- Ionic Nature - Non - Ionic
- Density - 0.99 to 1.1
- Flash Point ( closed cup ) - > 100
- Easy Dispersion in aqueous systems
- Greatly increases the uptake of chemicals into the plant tissue
- Exhibits superior " Rain Fastness "
- Produces very rapid wetting and spreading on hard to wet surfaces such as waxy leaves.
- Chemically inert , non toxic.
- Economical as it works as low ppm
- Performs efficiently at concentrations as low as 0.1 %
Instructions for Use
- The quantity of FX SP 220 will be dependent upon the application; however it is recommended that evaluations begin at 0.5% of the total formulation. (Final Formulations have been made with 0.4% to 0.5% ).
- To obtain a wider spread and better efficiency it is advisable for the concentration to be on the higher levels.
- Recommended - 5 ML TO 10 ML in 15 ltrs water tank mix